GROVEWELL has enjoyed many notable success in providing group training for business assignees and, in many cases, for their family members as well.
For example, one long-term client for our expatriate training services wrote, in part...
"Your programs have been outstanding. [Your] on-going dialogue to assess the needs of our population and your individual follow-up with our employees is evidence of your interest in the success of each participantt in one of your programs. The programs are comprehensive and clear in content, while allowing for sharing among participants. Our employees and their families consistently rate the cultural training programs among the best and most important aspect of their preparation for life abroad."
Julie Hoesterey, Deloitte & Touche
The Learn More button will bring a swift response from managing partner Cornelius Grove.
INTERCULTURAL TRAINING FOR ASSIGNEES AND FAMILY MEMBERS
Group training may be for the assignees only, emphasizing the characteristics of their host work environment and the business-relevant behaviors and values that, in that culture, foster collaboration and productivity there.
Or group training may be for the assignees and their accompanying family members. Family training enables them all to adapt more readily to the social culture and daily routines of their host community, and to establish and maintain good relations with their new neighbors.
GROVEWELL offers country-specific briefings for employees who make short-duration business trips abroad. Focused, tailored briefings are two hours in length. We provide briefings for a group or an individual. Briefings occur in the home country or while the trainee is in the target country.
Very effective when conducted "live," such briefings may also occur by means of Skype, Zoom, FaceTime, or other video-conferencing platform.
See also GROVEWELL's webpage on Cross-Cultural Training for Global Teams & Units.
|Learn more about our course on GLOBAL LEADERSHIP ESSENTIALS.|
|It's GROVEWELL's 2- or 3-day hit-the-ground-running course for corporate leaders with little global experience.|
CONTRACTUAL AND FEE-RELATED INFORMATION
- Clients arrange for our global leadership training services by means of either a formal contracting processes or an informal agreement. We adapt to each client’s requirements. We do not require an elaborate contract.
- Our fees are largely determined by the number of trainers and the duration of the training. (We do not charge on a per-participant basis.) For a half-day or less of on-client-site leadership training, we charge 75% of our full day rate.
- Additional fees might apply in some cases, such as for development, customization, or materials design. Any expenses – trainer travel, materials shipping, etc. – are passed on to our client at cost.
- We authorize training to occur after we receive verification from our client that our invoices will be honored. Usually, verification occurs by means of a Purchase Order number.
- For details, contact managing partner Cornelius Grove using the Learn More button, or phone him at +1-718-492-1896.