Since the mid-1990s, GROVEWELL has been perfecting a method for enhancing the performance of executives, managers, and professionals involved in business worldwide, including expatriates.
Our most effective method involves one-on-one coaching, described below. But a great deal of what we’ve developed for our coaching approach is transferrable to the expatriate training room.
The Learn More button will bring a swift response from partner Willa Hallowell, who leads GROVEWELL's expatriate support practice. Or phone her at +1-718-492-1896.
OUR APPROACH TO GLOBAL EXECUTIVE COACHING
COACHING FOR GLOBAL ADVANTAGE is the name for our performance- and leadership-oriented approach. It unites the focus on individual needs of the executive coaching field with the understanding of the "how" of cultural competency of the intercultural consulting field.
Why is one-on-one coaching the best way to attain performance- and leadership-oriented objectives? Coaching has the advantage of being a confidential face-to-face relationship in which mutual trust is gradually deepened and self-disclosure is gradually broadened, thus allowing the coachee's deep performance- and leadership-improvement goals to become the focus.
Our coach is flexibly attuned to the coachee as an individual with needs and goals, and as a bearer of his or her own native culture. Our coach takes into account the coachee’s contexts of business unit, specific assignment, community, family, personality, and unique challenges.
The premise of all GROVEWELL's work with expats can be expressed in a single question:
"How can this individual best be supported, here, to regain peak performance and leadership?"
|Our Uncomplicated Process||Additional Information about Each Step|
|Contact us by email, phone, or the Learn More button.||We'll need your location, the number of participants, and the purpose of the service.|
|We'll try to assign a service deliverer in your area.||Depending on the purpose of the service, our deliverer will need to travel to/from your site.|
|Fees depend on days & number of service deliverers.||We rarely set fees based on number of participants. However, see the next line below.|
|We request no more than 20 trainees per session.||If you have over 20 trainees, we will expect either a second session or a second trainer.|
|GROVEWELL has no contract that you must sign.||We do expect to receive a purchase order from you (or other payment guarantee).|
CONTRACTUAL AND FEE-RELATED INFORMATION
- Clients arrange for our coaching, consulting, or training services by means of either a formal contracting processes or an informal agreement. We adapt to each client’s requirements. We do not require a contract.
- Our fees are set by the number of deliverers and the duration of the services. (We rarely charge on a per-participant basis.) For a half-day or less of on-client-site services, we charge 75% of our full day rate.
- Additional fees might apply in some cases, such as for development, customization, or materials design. Any expenses – deliverer travel, materials shipping, etc. – are passed on to our client at cost.
- We authorize services to occur after we receive verification from our client that our invoices will be honored. Usually, verification occurs by means of a Purchase Order number.
- For details, contact Cornelius Grove using the Learn More button, or phone him at +1-718-492-1896.